what does this message mean?!!!

hello every body,

before few days when i log on my pc this message appear that says:

windows can not load the user's profile but has logged you on with the
default profile of the system ...

what does this message mean and what the reasons that make it appeare?

and how i fixe this situation?!!

thank you in advance
5 answers Last reply
More about what message mean

    Steve,
    To fix it, add back full security permissions to 'SYSTEM' on my profile
    folder. To do this go to 'C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME' , where
    USERNAME is your user. Then right click on the folder and go to
    'Sharing and Security. Click on the security tab and make sure that
    SYSTEM has full permissions. If SYSTEM is not there, add it and then
    give it full permission.
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    Reem wrote:
    > hello every body,
    >
    > before few days when i log on my pc this message appear that says:
    >
    > windows can not load the user's profile but has logged you on with the
    > default profile of the system ...
    >
    > what does this message mean and what the reasons that make it appeare?
    >
    > and how i fixe this situation?!!
    >
    > thank you in advance

    It means your user profile is corrupted.

    See if this helps:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151

    A step is missing in the instructions; you must login once as the new
    user before copying the profile.

    Steve

    Thank You Steve .....Thank You Treeman .
    I will try this ..

    Thank You alot ..

    Reem wrote:

    > Thank You Steve .....Thank You Treeman .
    > I will try this ..
    >
    > Thank You alot ..

    You're welcome. Please post back with your results.

    Steve

    the problem is resolved now thanks it was helpful

Default Microsoft Windows XP