what does this message mean?!!!

July 21, 2005 9:04:02 AM

hello every body,

before few days when i log on my pc this message appear that says:

windows can not load the user's profile but has logged you on with the
default profile of the system ...

what does this message mean and what the reasons that make it appeare?

and how i fixe this situation?!!

thank you in advance

More about : message

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 1:47:09 PM

Steve,
To fix it, add back full security permissions to 'SYSTEM' on my profile
folder. To do this go to 'C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME' , where
USERNAME is your user. Then right click on the folder and go to
'Sharing and Security. Click on the security tab and make sure that
SYSTEM has full permissions. If SYSTEM is not there, add it and then
give it full permission.
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

July 21, 2005 5:45:37 PM

Reem wrote:
> hello every body,
>
> before few days when i log on my pc this message appear that says:
>
> windows can not load the user's profile but has logged you on with the
> default profile of the system ...
>
> what does this message mean and what the reasons that make it appeare?
>
> and how i fixe this situation?!!
>
> thank you in advance

It means your user profile is corrupted.

See if this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151

A step is missing in the instructions; you must login once as the new
user before copying the profile.

Steve
July 23, 2005 1:22:01 AM

Thank You Steve .....Thank You Treeman .
I will try this ..

Thank You alot ..
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 5:36:07 PM

Reem wrote:

> Thank You Steve .....Thank You Treeman .
> I will try this ..
>
> Thank You alot ..

You're welcome. Please post back with your results.

Steve
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 5:21:03 AM

the problem is resolved now thanks it was helpful
!