new Vietnam wargames rules

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hi

Just got a copy of 'from theDelta to the Dmz' from www.battlethunder.com and
have to say they are pretty darn good. Is anyone else using them?

dm

> Just got a copy of 'from theDelta to the Dmz' from www.battlethunder.com
> and
> have to say they are pretty darn good. Is anyone else using them?

No, but perhaps you'd like to tell the rest of us about them? I noticed an
identical message on the Yahoo "Vietgaming" list where a similar question
was asked of you but no replies sent yet.

I wonder, (and I admit this is based purely on your email address,
sales@supersmashing.com) whether you might have some affiliation to the
producers or distributors of the rules ;-)

DM