Printing Temporary Internet Files

I've found files in the temporary internet files on my work computer showing
that others have visited sites not allowed at work. I know how to view the
history and temporary internet files, but I can't copy them in order to
print. I need to be able to print the details of the temporary internet
files so that the office has a paper copy for the guilty employee's file.
Does anyone know how to print those details?

Malke

not so computer savy wrote:

> I've found files in the temporary internet files on my work computer
> showing
> that others have visited sites not allowed at work. I know how to
> view the history and temporary internet files, but I can't copy them
> in order to
> print. I need to be able to print the details of the temporary
> internet files so that the office has a paper copy for the guilty
> employee's file. Does anyone know how to print those details?

Press the Printscreen button and paste into a graphics program like MS
Paint. Alt-Printscreen captures just the active window.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Try Karen directory printer (free)

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

"Malke" wrote:

> not so computer savy wrote:
>
> > I've found files in the temporary internet files on my work computer
> > showing
> > that others have visited sites not allowed at work. I know how to
> > view the history and temporary internet files, but I can't copy them
> > in order to
> > print. I need to be able to print the details of the temporary
> > internet files so that the office has a paper copy for the guilty
> > employee's file. Does anyone know how to print those details?
>
> Press the Printscreen button and paste into a graphics program like MS
> Paint. Alt-Printscreen captures just the active window.
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Sorry, I forgot to mention that earlier. I was able to do that, but when I
did I ended up with a book in stead of a list. In order for the addresses
and times to be readable I could only get one print screen per page, so I
ended up with over 100 pages rather than just the list I needed. Any other
suggestions?

"Malke" wrote:

> not so computer savy wrote:
>
> > I've found files in the temporary internet files on my work computer
> > showing
> > that others have visited sites not allowed at work. I know how to
> > view the history and temporary internet files, but I can't copy them
> > in order to
> > print. I need to be able to print the details of the temporary
> > internet files so that the office has a paper copy for the guilty
> > employee's file. Does anyone know how to print those details?
>
> Press the Printscreen button and paste into a graphics program like MS
> Paint. Alt-Printscreen captures just the active window.
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Paste below lines into a text document and rename something.vbs. Drag the TIF folder on it and look on your desktop (it's a tab delimited file).

I'm a bit puzzled though, how do you view their TIF. TIF only works for the current logged on user. If you are viewing files rather than TIF then they may be innocent and you are merely seeing their spam.

Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
Set Ag=Wscript.Arguments
set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

WshShell.RegWrite "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\" & Wscript.ScriptName & "\", Chr(34) & Wscript.ScriptFullName & Chr(34)
WshShell.RegWrite "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\" & Left(Wscript.ScriptName, Len(Wscript.ScriptName)-3) & "exe" & "\", Chr(34) & Wscript.ScriptFullName & Chr(34)

Set Fldr=objShell.NameSpace(Ag(0))

Set FldrItems=Fldr.Items

Set DeskFldr=objShell.Namespace(16)
FName=fso.buildpath(DeskFldr.self.path, "Folder Property List.txt")

Set ts = fso_OpenTextFile(FName, 8, vbtrue)

For x = 0 to 50
t1 = t1 & Fldr.GetDetailsOf(vbnull, x) & " (Shell)" & vbtab
Next
ts.write FLDR.self.path &vbcrlf
ts.Write T1 & vbcrlf
T1=""

For Each FldrItem in FldrItems
For x = 0 to 50
t1 = t1 & Fldr.GetDetailsOf(FldrItem, x) & vbtab
Next
t1=t1 & vbcrlf
ts.Write T1
T1=""
Next

'msgbox FName & "has a tab delimited list of all properties"