Alphabetical Start Menu?

I was wondering how to make the start menu > programs list itself in
alphabetical order. I know I can drag the folders around how I want, but
this is a pain to do every time a new program is added. Any ideas that can
force them to 'auto arrange' the folders and icons in the start menu by name?

"Jason Ryon" <JasonRyon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering how to make the start menu > programs list itself in
> alphabetical order. I know I can drag the folders around how I want, but
> this is a pain to do every time a new program is added. Any ideas that
> can
> force them to 'auto arrange' the folders and icons in the start menu by
> name?

Start, All Programs then right click on any entry and select: Sort by Name.

Don