[ebay] Putting an end to it...

LuDo

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical,rec.games.miniatures.misc,rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

After rummaging through my wargamesroom it looks like it has been hit by
a bomb. I just keep finding more stuff that makes me think: "Why did I
ever buy this? As if I'm ever going to to do anything with this in this
life or the next."

After the first few rounds over the past few weeks, I'm going to pick up
the pace a bit. For the next week or so I'll be adding new auctions
every day untill I run out of stuff I'm looking to sell.

What will be auctioned off?
-Warhammer fantasy (mainly 1980s O&G, some elves, some lizardmen) 40K
(Valhallans and old style stormtroopers heavy weapons) epic 40K (some
odds and ends and some Space Marine era vehicles as well)
-20mm world war two built plastic kits (too many to mention)
-some GZG figures
-about 20 Solido die cast military vehicles
-West End Games Star Wars 25mm metal figures
-some loose odds and ends in a variety of scales and historical era's

Grab your bargain now, all auctions start at 99p, shipping is based on
total weight. The more you buy, the cheaper the shipping ;-)

And to end, a big thank you to all of you who have been bidding on my
previous auctions.

Check here: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZwitteridderludo

Ludo

johnackuk