finding pictures on my pc

ak

my wife can click on search and then pictures on her laptop, i can't, my onlt
choices or files and folders. Is there some way I can set my pc up to do the
same?
We both are using XP

AK wrote:
> my wife can click on search and then pictures on her laptop, i can't, my onlt
> choices or files and folders. Is there some way I can set my pc up to do the
> same?
> We both are using XP

I suggest you get Picasa2 from google.
is an application that lets you scan your whole computer for pictures
and lets you edit the picture and email them..

http://picasa.google.com/index.html