aquarium screen saver missing

the aquarium screen saver does not seem to be installed on my computer
(Windows XP Home Edition. Is it possible for me to download it from somewhere?

Thanks,

Bill

I am at work now, and can't check (we are restricted from using screen
savers), but I don't think WinXP comes with an aquarium screen saver.
Perhaps this is a "plus" add-on?

"meta4" wrote:

> the aquarium screen saver does not seem to be installed on my computer
> (Windows XP Home Edition. Is it possible for me to download it from somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

The Aquarium screensaver is not included with Windows XP.
However, it is included with the Plus! SuperPack which you
may purchase.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/screensavers.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"meta4" <meta4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the aquarium screen saver does not seem to be installed on my computer
> (Windows XP Home Edition. Is it possible for me to download it from
> somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

Sounds fishy to me.