I need to set up a network game with 8 computers (+internet on each). Is
there any website that can teach you, from A to Z, how to connect all the
pc's together. I need to install firewall also. What types (and how many)
hubs, routers, switches....etc do i need?
What should the minimum hard disk size for each pc?
What should the minimum required Mega Byte VGA card?

Pls help.
Thankx a lot...

Hi Maarita,

It would be prudent to engage a professional to assist you with the
Network setup, however here's a great do it yourself starter page:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/evaluation/features/connectedhome.mspx

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User