unexpected restarts

July 21, 2005 3:22:04 PM

My windows xp home systems restarts with no reason .The stop messages i get
are:0x1000008e , 0x10000007f , 0x10000050, 0x100000d1
I took it back to the shop i bought my pc they said they change every single
hardware. The problem insists. Can somebody help me to solve that.Sometimes
it hapens very often.

More about : unexpected restarts

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 2:13:10 AM

Have you installed for example new display driver version? I assume the pc
store didn't reinstall windows. So you could reinstall windows over current
installation.

I searched google with "windows stop error codes" and results pointted to
explanations like:

"kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn't
catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which
sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade). "

"math_gr" <math_gr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My windows xp home systems restarts with no reason .The stop messages i
> get
> are:0x1000008e , 0x10000007f , 0x10000050, 0x100000d1
> I took it back to the shop i bought my pc they said they change every
> single
> hardware. The problem insists. Can somebody help me to solve
> that.Sometimes
> it hapens very often.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 2:02:56 PM