new installation of Win XP SP2 = IE scripting doesn't work..

jeje

Hi,

I have just reinstalled a computer (format c:)
now the user can't do some actions in web pages
The action is a popup window.

but the popup blocker trust this site!! (intranet web site)
and this doesn't work too if I disable the popup blocker!!!

any idea?

thanks.

Jerome.

Is possible that the page uses Java, and that you have not installed Java?
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"Jéjé" <willgart_A_@hotmail_A_.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have just reinstalled a computer (format c:)
> now the user can't do some actions in web pages
> The action is a popup window.
>
> but the popup blocker trust this site!! (intranet web site)
> and this doesn't work too if I disable the popup blocker!!!
>
> any idea?
>
> thanks.
>
> Jerome.

TRENDING THREADS