Mirror Backup

I'm looking for a program that will mirror my internal to my external hard
drive. Is there a way to get around copying everything over daily or weekly
(time consuming)? Thanks for any help you can provide.

- Wes
2 answers Last reply
More about mirror backup

    You'll need a third-party imaging program.

    Norton Ghost 9.0
    http://www.symantec.com/sabu/ghost/ghost_personal/features.html

    Animated Shockwave Ghost tutorial with sound
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/tutorial/ghost_2002/2001032917165825_s.html

    How to perform a disk-to-disk clone
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ghost.nsf/pfdocs/2001032917165825

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Wes Sage" wrote:

    | I'm looking for a program that will mirror my internal to my external hard
    | drive. Is there a way to get around copying everything over daily or weekly
    | (time consuming)? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    |
    | - Wes

    Mirroring is a RAID function. Get a bootable RAID card or mobo w/RAID.

    Another reply mentions solutions for cloning.

    Since most externals can't boot, a clone is virtually idiotic. A better
    solution to an external is an image backup. Hell of lot faster too.

    "Wes Sage" <Wes Sage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a program that will mirror my internal to my external hard
    > drive. Is there a way to get around copying everything over daily or
    weekly
    > (time consuming)? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    >
    > - Wes

Backup Microsoft Mirror Windows XP