Sims 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2005 6:34:08 AM

I have tried to install Sims 2 on my daughter's PC and it will not run. It
gives " CD/DVD emulation software detected. Disable..... and restart game.
I have meticulously searched and removed the programs and the remnants, but
it still gives the same msg. I cleaned the recycle bin, start up manager,
add/remove program files as well as all other links I can think of. Restart
after cleaning and removals. Any suggestions?

More about : sims

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:55:57 PM

Uninstall PCClone