Sims 2

I have tried to install Sims 2 on my daughter's PC and it will not run. It
gives " CD/DVD emulation software detected. Disable..... and restart game.
I have meticulously searched and removed the programs and the remnants, but
it still gives the same msg. I cleaned the recycle bin, start up manager,
add/remove program files as well as all other links I can think of. Restart
after cleaning and removals. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about sims

    Uninstall PCClone
    http://board.softpedia.com/lofiversion/index.php/t104.html
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Lou" <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried to install Sims 2 on my daughter's PC and it will not run. It
    > gives " CD/DVD emulation software detected. Disable..... and restart
    > game.
    > I have meticulously searched and removed the programs and the remnants,
    > but
    > it still gives the same msg. I cleaned the recycle bin, start up manager,
    > add/remove program files as well as all other links I can think of.
    > Restart
    > after cleaning and removals. Any suggestions?

Sims Games Video Games