Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Speechless.

Tags:
  • Politics
Last response: in News & Leisure
June 22, 2011 3:32:50 AM

A new Gallup poll released today shows Obama sinking 4 points in job approval, to 45%, and spiking in job DISapproval by 5 points, to 48%. Americans have had enough of staggeringly high unemployment, no job creation, anemic economic growth, massive expansions of government, huge new entitlements, record-breaking deficits and debt, personal economic unease, a rudderless foreign policy, weakness abroad, and being outpaced by lesser powers.

From the earliest days of the Obama presidency, Americans knew that something wasn't right. Something just felt wrong. Now that "something wrong" has a name: a failed presidency.

Americans don't put up with this kind of malaise and collapse for long. Two and half years is long enough. We want our country back: the powerful, strong, certain, dynamic, innovative engine of freedom and economic growth we have always been. Since Obama can't---or won't---deliver it, we'll be asking for our "check, please!" in 2012. In the meantime, Obama will find that his poll numbers reflect his failures. They will be his own "there's something wrong" moment.

Blind Ambition, poor judgement and a lack of rectitude and the flimsy idea of hope and change what's left of it. J-O-B-S? Ask yourself...what has Obama has done for me?

In the very early days of the Obama administration, Joe Biden once infamously referred to the main mission of the new White House: "it's a three letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. Jobs." Obama and just about everyone else in his administration talked about focusing "like a laser beam" on creating jobs.

They set about doing it through a massive expansion of government and an orgy of government spending. A trillion over here for "stimulus," a trillion over there for bailouts, a trillion more for the first stages of ObamaCare, a trillion on top of that to cover the expanding, bloated government payrolls. The combination of record-breaking debt, suffocating new regulations, and the resulting overwhelming uncertainty has created a toxic environment that's making job creation incredibly difficult.

And yet, the supposed geniuses on the Left cannot see that their policies have been an abject failure. Or they see it, they just won't acknowledge it, because to acknowledge it means to acknowledge the utter failure of their entire ideology. So they stick to the policies and ideology that are destroying job creation and the free market. Then again, for them, that is the point.

They also know, however, that they must face voters who are unemployed, facing unemployment, losing their homes or facing foreclosure, whose 401ks are depleted, whose small businesses are going under, who have little to no disposable income and must ration whatever money they've got coming in every week. This is not a formula for electoral success for the party that has controlled everything until January. Now they control everything except the House of Representatives.

They know they've had two and a half years to fix the economy and get job creation going. They know that they've gone through every play they've got in their Left-wing, Keynesian playbook. They know they've failed, so they're desperately grasping at straws.

"Democrats Eye New Jobs Agenda," is the headline in Politico.com today. "Fearing the economy may be getting worse, Democrats plan to soon unveil what they'll call a "Jobs First" agenda - and the stakes are high. A bleak economic outlook, like the May jobs report, could cost Democrats their thin Senate majority and even the White House if they can't make a strong case to an anxious electorate that their policies will create jobs."

Excuse me? They've been in power in the Congress since January 2007 and controlled the White House since January 2009, and NOW they're trying to come up with a jobs agenda? Perhaps they could have had one if they didn't spend the first year and a half doing socialized medicine which nobody wants and which we can't afford. But of course, the point of ObamaCare was not health care "reform." The point of ObamaCare was to get government literally into every nook and cranny of your life. Government controls your health care, government controls you.

Now, all of a sudden, the Democrats are noticing that 9.1% unemployment rate, the total 17% unemployment rate, and the anemic number of jobs being created as well as the pathetic GDP growth rate, and they're freaking out. Not because they regret their policies, but because they might actually get punished by the voters for them.

They had their chance. They failed. Now comes their absolute, blind panic.

In a little over a year The Punk will have the opportunity to show all of his creativity as He steps quietly without a whimper into his next career.

More about : speechless

June 22, 2011 3:56:24 AM

Everyone has their own viewpoints on the government and the media, and me personally thinks that fox is a fake news channel that takes information from unreliable sources and I will vote for Obama again because he has done so much better than Bush and i respect him for his hard work and dedication to our country.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 22, 2011 4:51:59 AM

So, who can do better? Republicans? More war, lower taxes?
Not saying that Obama has done a fine job, but who would you rather have? Palin? I think that he may still be our best option.
You've made a lot of attacks, but shown no other options. I don't think "absolute, blind panic" is a good choice, and also it's a meaningless comment.
An awful lot of people want government regulation of healthcare. Possibly not a majority, but don't go throwing "nobody" around.
Are you really forming Obamacare conspiracy theories? The US government is not some entity with a goal of controlling its constituents; if it were, what would be the point of its existence? A government does not exist to perpetuate itself, or to defeat its voters. Not here, not yet.
June 22, 2011 4:56:57 AM

Any republican canditate would be thousands of times better than President Punk. Not saying Obama has done a fine job? Can't say much for your comprehension either.

Quote:

A trillion over here for "stimulus," a trillion over there for bailouts, a trillion more for the first stages of ObamaCare, a trillion on top of that to cover the expanding, bloated government payrolls. The combination of record-breaking debt, suffocating new regulations, and the resulting overwhelming uncertainty has created a toxic environment that's making job creation incredibly difficult.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/72404

Quote:

In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Quote:

What’s driving Obama’s unprecedented massive deficits? Spending. Riedl details:

•President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.
•President Bush began a string of expensive financial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.
•President Bush created a Medicare drug entitlement that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new government health care fund.
•President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. President Obama would double it.
•President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already increased this spending by 20 percent.
•President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

•President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.
UPDATE: Many Obama defenders in the comments are claiming that the numbers above do not include spending on Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush years. They most certainly do. While Bush did fund the wars through emergency supplementals (not the regular budget process), that spending did not simply vanish. It is included in the numbers above. Also, some Obama defenders are claiming the graphic above represents biased Heritage Foundation numbers. While we stand behind the numbers we put out 100%, the numbers, and the graphic itself, above are from the Washington Post. We originally left out the link to WaPo. It has now been added.

Yeah I'd rather have Palin.

June 22, 2011 5:06:22 AM

Quote:
So, who can do better? Republicans?

Excuse me. Democrats been in power in the Congress since January 2007 and controlled the White House since January 2009, and NOW they're trying to come up with a jobs agenda? Perhaps they could have had one if they didn't spend the first year and a half doing socialized medicine which nobody wants and which we can't afford. But of course, the point of ObamaCare was not health care "reform." The point of ObamaCare was to get government literally into every nook and cranny of your life. Government controls your health care, government controls you.

Quote:
More war, lower taxes?

You want higher taxes? You and the rest of the Dems pay higher taxes. Speaking of more war Egypt, Libya and Afghanistan are Obama's wars. Check it. Unwanted war? ef unwanted war. Obama is the epitomy of stupidity regarding unneeded, unwanted, undeclared war.
June 22, 2011 5:06:57 AM

I'm sorry,

Badge, the current contenders running against Obama do NOT have the answer, nor are they any better than Obama. Look at Gingrich. His ship is sinking alongside Obama...maybe they can join together on his yacht of failure.

Reps say we cannot trust government...they do not have the answer except to release Obama form his cage....yeah, real good idea. They say do not trust in government but trust in us alone.

I fear both Dems and Reps will destroy my home. I want a person who will actually bring what is right for this country...not some pot-heads who don't know jack-shyte.
June 22, 2011 5:19:48 AM

Obama is going to run on his record. A potted plant could beat him. Lassie could defeat him. WTF are you talking about Gingrich? Who the ef is Gingrich? No one to me . Now the Dems are important to you. Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer,...ef they are all efing ugly. Weiner now there is a good looking Dem. He apologized to his wife for his sexual misconduct, He apologized to the country for lying to cover it up and he apologized to Bill Clinton for trademark infringement. John Edwards must be your hero.

June 22, 2011 5:22:34 AM

^ I am not as liberal as you think I am. Try to get to know someone before you make any rash decisions.
June 22, 2011 5:44:56 AM

Badge you remind me of my friend who is a hardcore republican, no matter what my view point is he always bashes me and tries to always defend republicans and criticize the democrats for anything including the birth certificate for the longest time. My opinion of him never changes hes a good friend but is very aggressive at trying to prove an idiotic point. Everyone has their own boat to sail and that saying if it floats your boat fits perfectly with politics.
June 22, 2011 5:47:53 AM

I don't know if I should condemn you for your stupidity or marvel at your ability to form words. Write run on sentences instead of meaningless, garbled points of nothingness.
June 22, 2011 5:52:29 AM

Blind Ambition, poor judgement and a lack of rectitude with the flimsy idea of hope and change what's left of it is what Obama will run his campaign on. And his father's dreams of being an American citizen and not a citizen of Kenya.
June 22, 2011 7:39:40 AM

I was about to answer, but i don't Badge to say to me i'm a stupid.
It's sad to read your messages, man.

Typical american politics: "i'm a good man. The other bitch is lying and eats babies on breakfast"....
June 22, 2011 8:21:38 AM

nOOB news. Obama will run on his record and Obamanomics is the key to ushering him out the door. What is Obamanomics?

Obamanomics, def. - The science of turning a recession into a great depression through out-of-control deficit spending, printing money, borrowing money from our enemies, and confiscating money from the private sector in the form of massive tax increases to "add or save" government jobs at a cost of $563,872 per job (according to Obama's recovery.gov 05/05/2010) and an average salary of $42,000.

nOOB qualifying example of Obamanomics.

Quote:

The projects were intended to create or retain 238 jobs, but the audit found only about seven jobs created.

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/audit-111-million...

Quote:

Similarly, the city’s department of transportation, armed with a $40.8 million fund, created only 9 jobs in place of an expected 26 jobs.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/63228/20100917/american...

What's a shellacking? Defined for the nOObs who were not members of the Forum last November.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/03/barack-obam...

This concludes the Tom's Forum nOOb news for today.

*footnote for the nOObs who participate in this Forum without reading the posts first..

The number 270 will come to dominate almost every waking moment for the Obama re-election high command in Chicago—as well as for their counterparts in the headquarters of the GOP nominee next year.

Two hundred seventy is the number of Electoral College votes needed to win the White House. Strategists on both sides will obsess on how to cobble together enough states to reach that total.

Since the 2008 election, 18 states have experienced a change in their number of electoral votes because of the decennial census. Some (mostly red ones) have gained electoral votes and some (mostly blue) have lost electoral votes. John McCain would have closed the gap by 14 electoral votes in 2008 if the contest had been run under the 2012 Electoral College distribution.

Most states are not in play. Mr. Obama will not win Utah and Wyoming, and the Republican nominee will not carry the District of Columbia or Rhode Island. But right now 14 states (with 172 electoral votes) are up for grabs.

Mr. Obama narrowly won three traditionally Republican states in 2008: Indiana, Virginia and North Carolina. Democrats last carried the first two in 1964 and the third in 1976.

The president will be hard-pressed to win these states and their 39 electoral votes next year, especially Indiana and North Carolina. Democrats will have their convention in Charlotte in an attempt to hold the latter. But a 2009 study by political scientists Michael J. Berry and Kenneth Bickers (of the University of Colorado at Boulder and Denver, respectively) found "no evidence that hosting a national nominating convention has any discernible effect on the ultimate vote in that state."

Ohio, with 18 electoral votes, and Florida, with 29, both went Democratic in 2008 (they went Republican in 2004), but the swing in each was less than the national average. This indicates some weakness for Mr. Obama that has persisted: A recent Quinnipiac University poll in Florida shows the president losing to a generic, unnamed Republican by three points.

There are nine other states that have frequently been battlegrounds in recent contests. There is every reason to believe they will be so again.

According to recent polls (conducted by Public Policy Polling and the polling arms of Suffolk and Quinnipiac universities, the University of New Hampshire, and Dartmouth College), Mr. Obama trails former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in New Hampshire (four electoral votes), and he leads a generic, unnamed Republican by only one point in Pennsylvania (20 votes), a state he carried last time by over 10%. He leads a Republican (both unnamed and named) in the Midwest states of Michigan (16 electoral votes), Wisconsin (10), Iowa (six), and Minnesota (10)—but with less than 50%.

Then there are Western battlegrounds: Colorado (nine electoral votes), New Mexico (five) and Nevada (six). Mr. Obama leads in the first two with more than 50%—albeit in polls by Public Policy Polling, a Democratic firm that tends to be more generous to its party's candidates. But in Nevada, Mr. Obama trails Mr. Romney in a poll conducted by the same firm.

The 2012 presidential election is likely to be decided in 14 states. If Mr. Obama loses the three states he narrowly carried in 2008 plus Ohio and Florida, then the GOP would win back the White House by swiping any one of the nine remaining battlegrounds. This is a good place for the party to be right now.

The GOP could benefit from the enthusiasm and new registrations generated in its primaries, just as Democrats did in 2008. It also helps that there are Republican governors in 10 of the 14 battleground states. Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus is planning a big ground game in these states to register, persuade and turn out the vote.

Team Obama can't afford to only play defense. They say they will make plays for Georgia, Arizona and Texas. The first is a long shot; the last two are either attempts to sucker the GOP into a defensive crouch or simply represent bravado. Neither state is likely to go Democratic.

The president's team is already focused on its Electoral College math project. According to CBS Radio's Mark Knoller, since January President Obama has made 40 stops in 15 states. Twelve stops were in battleground states and of the remaining 28 events, 15 were fund raisers in Democratic treasure houses like New York City, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

At this point, the 2012 election is shaping up to be much closer than 2008. Mr. Obama has the considerable benefits of incumbency but also a dismal record. The electoral map has shrunk for him: Key states that went for him last time are unlikely to do so again. This election is within the GOP's grasp. The quality of the Republican candidate's campaign and message will decide whether it becomes so.

The Obama rats are bailing.
June 22, 2011 8:32:59 AM

Anyone with a join date of May 1, 2011 will stay off the powerful pharmecuticals when posting on this Forum. Your surrender is imminent.
June 22, 2011 10:44:49 AM

And Obama has a personal image problem. He has gone from "our smartest president evah" to someone who cannot string six coherent words together without a teleprompter.

And people say that Bush is stupid.

You watch. You will never see President Obama do an "unplugged" debate.
June 22, 2011 11:39:55 AM

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
June 22, 2011 11:50:01 AM

badge said:
Anyone with a join date of May 1, 2011 will stay off the powerful pharmecuticals when posting on this Forum. Your surrender is imminent.

You leave little space to debate, calling others noob or stupid, no wonder it ends up in a monologue. :ange: 
I do not read any argument, no proposal to do better than the President, just an ersatz arguments fit of the bar opposite.
By cons, you already know to speak for your 300 million citizens, you should consider a career in politics.

(With "health care", you FINALLY have a president who handles a minimum of your third world States.)
June 22, 2011 11:57:48 AM

gropouce said:
You leave little space to debate, calling others noob or stupid, no wonder it ends up in a monologue. :ange: 
I do not read any argument, no proposal to do better than the President, just an ersatz arguments fit of the bar opposite.
By cons, you already know to speak for your 300 million citizens, you should consider a career in politics.

(With "health care", you FINALLY have a president who handles a minimum of your third world States.)

Take the women's lingerie off your head before you write any further garble.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

June 22, 2011 11:58:53 AM

jsc said:
And Obama has a personal image problem. He has gone from "our smartest president evah" to someone who cannot string six coherent words together without a teleprompter.

And people say that Bush is stupid.

You watch. You will never see President Obama do an "unplugged" debate.

Amazing isn't it.
June 22, 2011 12:19:17 PM

"Take the women's lingerie off your head before..."

i didn't know this one. This is cute.

Unfortunately the kind of statement that advance the debate...
Congrats, keep it go on.
June 22, 2011 12:27:10 PM

My time is somewhat limited, but for you nOObs Ok. I have an important statement regarding politics.

France on High Alert.

This concludes today's important statement about the history of French politics so far

June 22, 2011 12:35:22 PM

I thin Badge is starting to lose it.

This isnt News or Leisurely.

I feel like that homeless guy preaching about the end of the world just forced me into an hour long conversation, where I just listened.
June 22, 2011 12:39:58 PM

Bulletin!

Return Of The Dreaded Misery Index which the Forum nOObs are too young to remember.

It gained notoriety under President Carter, whose growth-choking, easy-money policies pushed the index to its post-World War II high. Now, under President Obama's equally disastrous economic policies, the Misery Index is making its return.

The annual inflation rate for May climbed to 3.6% as price spikes spread beyond oil and food. At the same time, May's unemployment rate edged up to 9.1%, yielding a Misery Index of 12.7.

That marks the fourth straight monthly increase in the index, which is now 62% higher than it was when Obama took office, and 57% higher than it was when the recession officially ended.

Obama's Misery Index average of 10.37 is higher than George W. Bush's (8.11) or Bill Clinton's (7.8).

Admittedly, we're a long way from the 21.98 peak during the Carter administration. But with Obama vigorously stirring the stagflation cauldron for the past 2 1/2 years, it should be no surprise that we're heading in that direction. Consider:

Regulation: In just his first 18 months in office, Obama imposed 43 regulations that will cost, by government estimates, $26 billion. And that doesn't count the avalanche of costly new rules headed our way courtesy of ObamaCare.

And his out-of-control Environmental Protection Agency and National Labor Relations Board have virtually declared war on private enterprise, with no regard to cost or jobs.

Obama's response has been to try to score PR points by asking his agency heads to scrape off regulatory flecks while wondering aloud how "we deal with making sure our regulations make sense."

Taxes: While Obama grudgingly acceded to keep all of Bush's tax rates in force for two more years, he agitates endlessly for massive tax hikes on the "rich." His debt plan calls for raising the top tax rates to pre-Bush levels and squeezing an additional $1 trillion out of them under the guise of "tax reform." All of the tax cuts he has approved have been gimmicky and short-term.

Spending: Federal outlays have risen more than 25% since Obama took office, and they're on track to eat up almost a quarter of gross domestic product for the foreseeable future — a spending level not seen since World War II. Annual deficits, meanwhile, have topped $1 trillion every year since Obama took office.

Debt: Gross federal debt has climbed more than a third under Obama, topping $14 trillion. His budget plan puts it on a course to reach $20 trillion by 2016.

Easy money: The Fed has acted as the Democrat's big-spending enabler by buying hundreds of billions in Treasury debt through its quantitative easing programs — and in so doing, sowing more seeds of inflation.

We can only hope the president will admit to his mistakes and make a sharp course correction, rather than continue to try to lay blame for all bad economic news at the feet of his predecessor. Ku Ku Kachoo.

After a prolonged recession and a terrible recovery, the nation doesn't deserve even more misery.

*Reserved for edit to emphasize the finer strong points of spiraling Obama's Misery Index.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/575513...

June 22, 2011 12:42:42 PM

ooooh come on, man.
Attacking on politics of my country? You deserve better than this... but i'm ok (call this "self-criticism")
No problem if you want to speak about France's troubles, i've more to say than concerning your country's disappointments.

But are you really REALLY sure that Obama's doing only wrong?
(edit: notice i'm NOT saying he's going only good!)
Would you be able to admit the possibility that you could go wrong on certain points?
This is not a snap that can raise a country.
The economy is bad in (almost) all countries of the world: Greece and Portugal bought by the Chinese ... it smells like ***.
I think you're a little harsh with your government and you should be aware that there is no reason for the U.S. to be spared by the crisis (which they themselves caused)
A little patience ...
June 22, 2011 12:59:37 PM

gropouce said:
ooooh come on, man.
Attacking on politics of my country? You deserve better than this... but i'm ok (call this "self-criticism")
No problem if you want to speak about France's troubles, i've more to say than concerning your country's disappointments.

But are you really REALLY sure that Obama's doing only wrong?
(edit: notice i'm NOT saying he's going only good!)
Would you be able to admit the possibility that you could go wrong on certain points?
This is not a snap that can raise a country.
The economy is bad in (almost) all countries of the world: Greece and Portugal bought by the Chinese ... it smells like ***.
I think you're a little harsh with your government and you should be aware that there is no reason for the U.S. to be spared by the crisis (which they themselves caused)
A little patience ...

Wise words.
June 22, 2011 1:42:42 PM

gropouce you will not get any sense from the anti-Obama rabble ... their threads are pointless and I probably should just close them all.

Frankly I am starting to feel there is a racist theme in here ... along the same lines of the anti-muslim gun toting rednecks who see terrorists in every broom cupboard.

I hope your well over there ... it is cold here.
June 22, 2011 1:56:30 PM

Well you guys keep harping on about his birth certificate ... when the whites in America came from the UK ... and the blacks from Africa.

I think you all need to intermarry and produce a nice tan.

That's what we decided in Australia.

Inside two or three more generations we will all have a decent tan here, cool oriental eyes, blonde hair, great maths scores, and ability to track a lizzard through the bush for miles, and lower cholesterol and bowl cancer rates.

Outbreeding ... improving the species.

See our Olympic record as a nation, compare the ratio of people to your fair land, and weep klansman!!

Honestly the anti Obama threads are just ruining this area ... it isn't news ... it is a concerted attack, and i will just close a heap of threads in response.

We need more Kitten Recue stories ... or at least something interesting.

This trash is annoying ... only the same 4 people post ... like Custer's men probably did at the end.
June 22, 2011 2:01:39 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
I agree with badge (big surprise) and I have solutions. Full disclosure, i'm not a Repbublican but vote Republican more often than Democrat. I will vote for a libertarian if he/she isn't too kooky.

Solution: Let's do what President Harding (a Republican) did in 1921. Massively cut spending and slash taxes across the board especially the top marginal rate.

Solution: Let's do what President Coolidge (a Republican) did in 1923. Continue the policies of Harding creating the roaring and economically booming 1920's.

Solution: Let's NOT do what President Hoover (a Republican) did in 1929 which was to completely reverse the policies of the previous two presidents. Hoover massively increased taxes across the board and doubled public spending at the Federal level. The resulting economic collapse coupled with the run on the banks and the stock market crash leading to the great depression.

Solution: Let's NOT do what President FDR (a Democrat) did which was to continue the policies of Hoover (a Republican) of huge government spending and high taxes across the board. The great depression was only great for the United States. It was only a recession/slight depression for the rest of the world which recovered much more quickly than the United States. The depression was exacerbated by the polices of Roosevelt and lasted three times as long as it should have.

Solution: Let's NOT elect the same guy (Roosevelt) for a third term, violating the US Constitution and continuing the failed policies that did nothing to bring us out of a depression.

How's that for some starting solutions? Shall I go on?

Solution: To bring healthcare costs down so it is affordble for the average working person: completely remove government involvment in it. Make it a consumer based market like it used to be when it was affordable for people. Remember when doctor's used to make house calls? Remember breaking your arm and actually paying cash at the hospital after it was fixed? Yeah, need a return to those days.

Solution: To further bring down healthcare costs, eliminate federal and state mandates on private insurance companies. Allow insurance companies to sell across state lines and compete with eachother. Allow the consumer the "choice" of which health options they want. If a particular provider sucks, allow the the consumer to quickly and easily change providers, just like with car insurance. Make the providers have to compete for our business instead of the cronie capitalism system currently in place.

Shall I go on?

THIS is a message that feeds the debate. Thx Oldman!

(but I need some time to translate it all... feel the headache dawning)

Quote:
Solution: To further bring down healthcare costs, eliminate federal and state mandates on private insurance companies. Allow insurance companies to sell across state lines and compete with eachother. Allow the consumer the "choice" of which health options they want. If a particular provider sucks, allow the the consumer to quickly and easily change providers, just like with car insurance. Make the providers have to compete for our business instead of the cronie capitalism system currently in place.

Paradoxically, this paragraph is involved in my prospective headache, but one that appeals to me most.

Spank me with a shovel, please explain "to sell across state lines"
June 22, 2011 2:02:59 PM

Hey .. so what is it is wrong thread ... I'm on a roll and damn it ... I am not apologising for anything ... i'm in Luxon hyper rage ...

Screw the lot of you ... I'm going down to steal a milkshake from McDonalds ...

/crushes mouse with right hand

/drives wheelchair through front door
June 22, 2011 2:05:19 PM

For a thread called speechless theres a lot to be said.
June 23, 2011 12:16:32 PM

One of the reasons the US is rich in ideas and diverse is because of the change in laws from state to state.

The real market price is how much it costs the Chinese to make a given item, plus their profit and freight to get to you.

June 23, 2011 2:48:31 PM

^ Now, it cost too much to make good in China.
June 23, 2011 3:30:57 PM

dogman_1234 said:
^ Now, it cost too much to make good in China.

^^

If only...
June 23, 2011 8:03:50 PM

Speechless
June 24, 2011 1:51:56 AM

A Zombie outbreak in the US would certainly help things at the moment ... take the AOR (Anti-Obama Rabble) off Obama at least for a couple of days ..

Group hug ??

June 24, 2011 1:57:13 AM

^ Also would stimulate the economy.

Chainsaws are overrated. Get me my Aperture gun.
June 24, 2011 8:11:54 AM

M14 kept the same sights, and as a bonus, it is magazine fed. :) 

Oldmangamer_73 said:

Solution: Let's do what President Harding (a Republican) did in 1921. Massively cut spending and slash taxes across the board especially the top marginal rate.

You left out Kennedy (Democrat). He cut taxes in the '60's more than Bush did.

I'm also tired of the racism charges because I do not like Obama's policies.

June 24, 2011 4:38:18 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!