Miniature Wargaming dot Com Update

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Miniature Wargaming dot Com has had a good week. The average daily page
views is up to 359 from 250; I've had more than 9,000 since I started last
month.

In the last week, the site has had 23 postings, including: the Gang Warfare
In the Age of Bronze Rules, Bicorne and Musket Rules, Warhammer for Dummies,
Painting Stubble, Wargods of Aegyptus, paper Chinese Buildings Models,
figure basing, Tactical Command rules, making guard huts, and more.

There will be more postings each day this week. Surf on by
www.miniaturewargaming.com and take a look.

And while you're there, visit one of my Google ad sponsors. They will
appreciate the traffic, and I will appreciate the financial support (I
promised my wife that this would pay for itself).

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome!

Thanks!
6 answers Last reply
More about miniature wargaming update
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

    Damn! Nice site! we needed something like this---everyone go check it out!
    regards
    jason
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

    I just know I'm gonna get flamed for my
    incredible stupidity...

    BUT <G>, when I follow this link, I come
    to the FUTURE site of Miniaturewargam-
    ing.com, with no possible user interaction
    whatever. Is this site up or not, and if so,
    WHERE is it?

    Thanks!

    Bubba Pearson
    Manassas, VA

    Some folks might think me apathetic... but hey, who cares?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

    I don't know why you get this. www.miniaturewargaming.com has been up for
    over a month. Try one of the alternate urls: www.miniaturewargamer.com or
    www.freewargamesstuff.com

    "Bubba Pearson" <bubbap0956@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I just know I'm gonna get flamed for my
    > incredible stupidity...
    >
    > BUT <G>, when I follow this link, I come
    > to the FUTURE site of Miniaturewargam-
    > ing.com, with no possible user interaction
    > whatever. Is this site up or not, and if so,
    > WHERE is it?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Bubba Pearson
    > Manassas, VA
    >

    > Some folks might think me apathetic... but hey, who cares?
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

    On Wed, 05 May 2004 23:41:51 GMT
    "John Retzer" <john@vonretzer.com> wrote:

    > Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome!

    Well, I liked it! :D Found some pretty cool free rules for
    various systems to download and try to con people into playing!
    Looking forward to trying Hunters in the Sky - looks quick n
    easy.

    And I've just touched the surface - It's bookmarked for another
    visit(s!) :)
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

    bubbap0956@aol.com (Bubba Pearson) wrote in message news:
    > BUT <G>, when I follow this link, I come
    > to the FUTURE site of Miniaturewargam-
    > ing.com, with no possible user interaction
    > whatever. Is this site up or not, and if so,
    > WHERE is it?

    Bubba,

    Try clearing the cache in your internet browser. I find that fixes the
    problems I have occasionally. :)

    -Jodie
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

    Don't forget to use the "www."; without it, I get wrong page too.

    Jodie Panzeri wrote:
    > bubbap0956@aol.com (Bubba Pearson) wrote in message news:
    >
    >>BUT <G>, when I follow this link, I come
    >>to the FUTURE site of Miniaturewargam-
    >>ing.com, with no possible user interaction
    >>whatever. Is this site up or not, and if so,
    >>WHERE is it?
    >

    > Bubba,
    >
    > Try clearing the cache in your internet browser. I find that fixes the
    > problems I have occasionally. :)
    >
    > -Jodie

Video Games