{Auc} Squat Pirates, ZERG and Fimir, Oh my!

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

In article <20040506233400.29868.00000608@mb-m07.aol.com>,
Mini2Rmage <mini2rmage@aol.com> wrote:
>I've added to my listings, some very rare stuff, some very old, most still in
>the blisters.
>you must cut and paste the link, too long to hyperlink, or my ebay ID is
>miniaturemage
>
>thanks!
>http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=miniatu
>remage

How many zerg are in the set. Kinda steep for what could be only 1 mini

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

the zerg set consists of a very large multi-piece hydralisk, a zergling and an
infected terran, plus display bases. I know its a bit steep, but these were
never commercially produced. I was given two sets as sculptor's copies, and
this is one of them. so, it is among the rarest of miniature sets.

note that you can purchase an infected terran model separately in the auction.
would make a fantastic Nurgle model.