I am a starving student in college. How can I get Access for my class?
--
feeling stupid reddlarson

If you are talking about getting access to your class -- check with the
Registrar of your college.

If you are talking about obtaining the application program called Microsoft
Access, visit your college bookstore and purchase the Student and Teachers
version.

steve

"reddlarson`" <reddlarson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a starving student in college. How can I get Access for my class?
> --
> feeling stupid reddlarson

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can order a trial CD from Microsoft...or probably get it at your
school
bookstore. I think most office supply stores or computer stores also
carry
the student and teacher version as well. See the link below for a trial
version.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/default.mspx

reddlarson` wrote:
> I am a starving student in college. How can I get Access for my class?

Your college's book store probably has the lowest legitimate pricing
for software that you'll be able to find.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

reddlarson` wrote:
> I am a starving student in college. How can I get Access for my class?

Drop out. If you have to ask this stupid question here, then you aren't
bright enought to pass your class.

--
Peace!
Kurt