When, after a succesful game, the bouncing playing cards display commences,
the display can be speeded up by continuously moving the mouse cursor within
the Solitaire window. Stop moving the mouse cursor and the display reverts
to its original slower speed. Moving it outside the Solitaire window has no
effect.
How does this come about ?

Jim Hawkins

hmmm, didn't know that.

--
40sondacurb

Got aquestion or suggestion? Message me by clicking on my name and
following the appropriate link. Or IM me by clicking on that big Y!
under my avatar and stuff. We're here to help and there's no stupid
question so go ahead and ask.
40sondacurb's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=5
View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13013

"Jim Hawkins" wrote:
> When, after a succesful game, the bouncing playing cards display commences,
> the display can be speeded up by continuously moving the mouse cursor within
> the Solitaire window. Stop moving the mouse cursor and the display reverts
> to its original slower speed. Moving it outside the Solitaire window has no
> effect.
> How does this come about ?
> Jim Hawkins
Other Solitaire mysteries are how to exit with fewer clicks,
and what the momentarily appearing cuff cards mean.