I have problems with the computer, does time to my computer they were erased
it the play of the computer and I tried to give him restart, I put it the Cd
of windows xp. I tried many things and nothing functions. Another problem
is that the pointer of the mouse they were erased and not I understand
because, You can Say who I can recuperate those things? That options have?
I would like to hear they answered me. Thanks by listening me. Att: Dimary

Malke

Dimary wrote:

> I have problems with the computer, does time to my computer they were
> erased it the play of the computer and I tried to give him restart, I
> put it the Cd
> of windows xp. I tried many things and nothing functions. Another
> problem is that the pointer of the mouse they were erased and not I
> understand
> because, You can Say who I can recuperate those things? That options
> have?
> I would like to hear they answered me. Thanks by listening me. Att:
> Dimary

I'm happy to listen to you, but unfortunately I can't understand you.
I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings, but English is apparently
not your first language. It is difficult enough to give tech support in
writing when all parties speak a common language; it can be impossible
and have disastrous results if they do not.

Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups so you can find one in your
native language:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Post your questions there, and make sure you follow the guidelines for
asking a good question:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555372

Good luck,