Toshiba satellite laptop key board not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedisileshi

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
i am using toshiba satellite L40 laptop for about 8 months but now the problem is that when i try to log in to the system i can not type my password in to the log screen i am trying to use USB keyboard but still i can't to type any thing.please tell me the solution. thank you in advance

G

SAKI

I-AM....USING...SAME..LAPTOP..AND....HAVE..THE..SAME..PROBLEM...ALL..THE...BUTTONS,,HAVE,BECOME..LOOSE...AND..KEYVOARD..NOT,,,WORKING
WHAT..A...NIGHTMARE..ONLY..HAD..LAPTOP...FOR..A.FEW..MNTHS

G

See if it has one of the old PS/2 type keyboard connectors. The problem with USB is that it doesn't necessarily work until Windows is running.

Roynorton

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
http://www.it-battery.com/brand-new-toshiba-satellite-l40-l45-series-laptop-keyboard-p-2048.html

it-battery.com is a division of Computer World Assets that specializes in providing quality laptop spare replacement parts for your notebook. We test all of our parts twice before they are shipped to ensure functionality. We ship our notebook parts worldwide.Our parts carry a basic 90-day replacement warranty and we also offer warranty coverage upgrades.

try to visit our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.