aodaniel

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2004
I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse, and a single receiver for both. The last month or so, when typing there are several keystrokes that never make it to the computer. This results in missed characters when typing, or things like not being able to use the tab key to reliably navigate information fields on internet pages. It seems to grow worse the longer a keyboard is used after sitting down to use it. I changed the batteries and have performed a reconnect of the wireless signal between the keyboard and receiver many times. Everything worked great when I first got the keyboard/mouse combo about two months ago. Not sure what else to do but go back to a wired keyboard. Any ideas?

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
How far away is your wireless reciever? has it moved at all?

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

sobelizard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
What other electronic devices are in the area? It's easy for frequency signal bleed-over.

<b><i>Powered by <font color=blue>V</font color=blue><font color=purple>E</font color=purple><font color=red>R</font color=red><font color=purple>T</font color=purple><font color=blue>O</font color=blue></b>
Fueled by <b><font color=blue>CL-</font color=blue><font color=red>ONE</font color=red></b>