Round Bases

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Does anyone know where online I can buy the round bases that come with Spyglass
miniatures?

"Lentdave67t" <lentdave67t@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where online I can buy the round bases that come with
Spyglass
> miniatures?

Have you tried emailing them and asking if they will sell just the bases?

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

"Lentdave67t" <lentdave67t@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where online I can buy the round bases that come with
Spyglass
> miniatures?

From us?

They are Dark-Age bases and you can find them in the Dark-Age section of our
website :)

(We also sell the Spyglass miniatures)
Artemis

Artemis Black's - Sci/Fi & Fantasy miniatures at Discount Prices
http://www.artemisblacks.co.uk