Windows LongHorn?

July 22, 2005 6:49:18 AM

Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers

More about : windows longhorn

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 10:57:35 AM

No specifications have been published yet, but I suspect it will.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Gravity" <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 3:28:57 PM

"Gravity" <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers

Yes if the rest of the specs meet the minimum (will be published for the
Beta 1 release when we release it to the testers)

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Gravity" <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 4:13:17 PM

In news:E15A96CA-8777-443D-89CB-E67B28EE7D14@microsoft.com,
Gravity <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers

Windows Vista (formerly known by its code name, Windows Longhorn)
doesn't exist yet. Regardless of what current test versions may
do, we need to wait and see what it will be like when released;
there are no guarantees that anything will remain the same as it
is now.

Please reply to the newsgroup
!