Windows LongHorn?

Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers
3 answers Last reply
More about windows longhorn

    No specifications have been published yet, but I suspect it will.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Gravity" <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers

    "Gravity" <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers

    Yes if the rest of the specs meet the minimum (will be published for the
    Beta 1 release when we release it to the testers)

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    In news:E15A96CA-8777-443D-89CB-E67B28EE7D14@microsoft.com,
    Gravity <Gravity@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > Can Windows LongHorn install on Pentium4 computers

    Windows Vista (formerly known by its code name, Windows Longhorn)
    doesn't exist yet. Regardless of what current test versions may
    do, we need to wait and see what it will be like when released;
    there are no guarantees that anything will remain the same as it
    is now.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

Computers Microsoft Windows XP