game backup

i just bought sacred plus by ascaron, playdisk should be in the cdrom for
this to be played. my question is how to backup my copy since i dont want to
have scractches on my original disc.

thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about game backup

    create a disk image by CloneCD or something like that, and use
    deamon-tools or alcohol to mount it

    jercs wrote:
    > i just bought sacred plus by ascaron, playdisk should be in the cdrom for
    > this to be played. my question is how to backup my copy since i dont want to
    > have scractches on my original disc.
    >
    > thanks!

Games Backup Microsoft Video Games