Minis suitable for modern games, pref 25-28mm

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Hi y'all,

I'm looking for minis for a Spycraft/d20 Modern type game; guys 'n gals
with guns, in 25mm or so scale, same as D&D fantasy figures by Reaper,
WotC and so on.

Anyone know where I can get me 'ands on them?

Cheers,
The Viper

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Out from under a rock popped The Viper and said

http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collections/SV/index.asp

--
rob singers
pull finger to reply