How do I know if I have SP2?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 22, 2005 12:21:04 PM

How do I know if I have SP2?

More about : sp2

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 12:30:22 PM

Open OE | Help | About Microsoft Outlook Express. It will tell you there.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

"SteveS" <SteveS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I know if I have SP2?
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 12:55:39 PM

In news:676628A1-B620-4286-8CFC-B439EBFB830B@microsoft.com,
SteveS <SteveS@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> How do I know if I have SP2?

There are several ways. Perhaps the easiest is to hold down the
Windows key and press Pause/Break.

Please reply to the newsgroup
July 22, 2005 7:32:04 PM

SteveS <SteveS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How do I know if I have SP2?

Start > Run: Winver
or Control Panel > System.

--
d-d
Anonymous

Hi

From Start>Run type

winver

or right click om My Computer and select Properties. Either option will
tell you which Service Pack is installed.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"SteveS" <SteveS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I know if I have SP2?
July 22, 2005 9:42:14 PM

"Detlev Dreyer" wrote

> SteveS wrote:
>
>> How do I know if I have SP2?
>
> Start > Run: Winver
> or Control Panel > System.
>
> --
> d-d

Or right click on My Computer and go to Properties.

--
Alias