Touch Pad in Professional

On my laptop i had XP home and was able to change the speed of the Touch Pad.
As my laptop has to be connected to the office network i had to get XP
Professional installed. I now can't find how to customise my touch pad. I
have looked everywhere i.e. control panel, mouse but it does not seem to have
it as an option to customise. I was wondering if Professional supports this
or if antone else has had the same problem and what they did.

Generic touch pad driver must have been installed. Try the laptop
manufacturer website for the "correct" one.