CD contents do not appear

buckyno2

Distinguished
May 14, 2003

Dell Inspiron 5150. CD with many pitures on it. At random times, with
CD in drive, some folders do not appear in My Computer or Explorer. CD
was burned in this computer and the files do show up sometimes. How
come? Anybody know?

See if there are updates for the Burning program you are using. For years, I
have noticed similar problems with burned CDs. Machines with Nero can't read
CDs burned in a machine with Roxio and vice versa. I have not seen it happen
where the drive it was burned on can't see it but an update might fix it.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........