My ployer mini mp3 player has the problem '' the directory or fil

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_soni31

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
my ployer mini mp3 player has the same problem '' the directory or file can not be created. i dont know what happened but all songs are gone from mp3player.now what to do ? is formatting can solve the problem ? if yes then after formatting there is any need of loading any softwares or programmes to run my mp3 player ? plz help me its urgent

G

Would help to mention brand/model of player. Is the error message on the player's screen or on the computer ?

Don't format using computer if an option to format is listed in the player's settings section use that.

rakesh_soni31

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
model is PL-350 MINI MP3 PORTABLE MEDIA PLAYER. ERROR MSG ON COMPUTER SCREEN WHEN I AM TRYING LOAD MUSIC FILES TO MP3 PLAYER.
THERE IS ON OPTION TO FORMAT IN MP3 PLAYER .WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SEARCH SONGS IN MP3 PLAYER I DONT KNOW BY MISTAKE WHICH BUTTON I PRESSED , ALL SONGS ARE GONE & NOW THIS ERROR MSG IS COMING WHEN LOAD SONGS

G

Connect player to your computer and see if you can see any music files on the player -- then try to add some files and see if they show.

Can't find any model called PL-350 -- must be an unbranded chinese knockoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.