boa

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2002

Hallo!
I was so disappointed when fable started messing with me.
The first thing it did was after a successful install, when I tried lunching
it the game started and with a blink after that it shuts down and a “windows
error have accord” massage popped up. I change the compability options for
fable so it started with “windows 2000”. When I did this, the game started
successfully. Though at a special point in the game (when you exit The Guild
Woods) the game shuts down. And as it is now I am stuck because of it. I
really wish for a answer or a patch soon.

This is my system specs:
P4 3.2ghz
1532mb ram ddr 400
ATI Sapphire 850xtp with 256mb
Latest ATI cataclysm drivers (5.7)
Windows XP with service pack 2

Thanks for any help
Joel

Hi Joel,

You might want to try launching Fable using it's normal shortcut
now that you have progressed through the game, and see if the
original crash on startup issue is no longer effecting you.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User