grayscale tank

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

I think you can find a link in the TMP message boards
(www.theminiaturespage.com), probably on the "Painting" board, but I
can't recall the specifics.

"Mike Monaco" <mmonaco.No@Spam.neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> I think you can find a link in the TMP message boards
> (www.theminiaturespage.com), probably on the "Painting" board, but I
> can't recall the specifics.

Great. Found it searching for "black and white".
http://www.archertransfers.com/Bracketed.html

Dan

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Spack wrote:

> "Mike Monaco" <mmonaco.No@Spam.neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> > I think you can find a link in the TMP message boards
> > (www.theminiaturespage.com), probably on the "Painting" board, but I
> > can't recall the specifics.
>
> Great. Found it searching for "black and white".
> http://www.archertransfers.com/Bracketed.html

That is extremely cool! A 3d period photo, basically!

Not really useful for wargaming, though. Unless you did an entire
scenery/terrain set & two forces in B&W - gaming period-movie style, so to
speak!

I got a book of *colour* WW2 photos from the library a while ago, and
there were more in the media around D-Day last month. It was pretty
strange - we get so used to seeing B&W WW2 photos that the few surviving
colour prints look almost surreal.

Brian.