How to Copy of an Icon - Thanks

I do have a file with an Icon. I want to use the same Icon to a new folder.
How can I do that?
2 answers Last reply
More about copy icon thanks

    Try control-panel,folder options,file types tab,locate the program you want
    change,then browse for the icon.

    Andrew E. wrote:

    > Try control-panel,folder options,file types tab,locate the program
    > you want
    > change,then browse for the icon.
    >
    > "Samshun" wrote:
    >
    >> I do have a file with an Icon. I want to use the same Icon to a new
    >> folder. How can I do that?

    I don't believe that is what the OP is asking. It sounds more like
    Samshun has a program using an icon that he likes and he'd like to use
    that icon with other things. He wants to know how to find the icon.

    Samshun, if this is close to what you're looking for, please post back
    and include some details as to what file the icon is with and exactly
    what you are trying to do. If the icon is associated with a program,
    please tell us the name of the program.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell