How to open shortcut as different user?

July 23, 2005 1:00:16 AM

I have a shortcut to a directory on our local server.
I logged in as a limited account.
Now I want to log in as the administrator.

How can I get XP to ask me which user I want to log in as?

Do I have to log out of windows?

-Thalia

More about : open shortcut user

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 1:00:17 AM

Actually this is quite simple.....I do not know if you can log on to
Administrator using this method....But what you do is instead of runing it
like normal, you right click on the application file and select Run
As.....That is where you run an application as a different user.

!