How to open shortcut as different user?

I have a shortcut to a directory on our local server.
I logged in as a limited account.
Now I want to log in as the administrator.

How can I get XP to ask me which user I want to log in as?

Do I have to log out of windows?

-Thalia
1 answer Last reply
More about open shortcut user

    Actually this is quite simple.....I do not know if you can log on to
    Administrator using this method....But what you do is instead of runing it
    like normal, you right click on the application file and select Run
    As.....That is where you run an application as a different user.

    "Thalia" wrote:

    > I have a shortcut to a directory on our local server.
    > I logged in as a limited account.
    > Now I want to log in as the administrator.
    >
    > How can I get XP to ask me which user I want to log in as?
    >
    > Do I have to log out of windows?
    >

    > -Thalia

Login Microsoft Windows XP