Jonathan

Hello,
I'm running WinXP Home (SP2). Whenever I reboot, the language toolbar
appears in the task bar. I remove it but it shows up again when I reboot. Is
there any way to keep it from reappearing?

Thanks,
Jonathan

To hide the Language bar:

1. Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel.
2. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details.
3. Under Preferences, click Language Bar.
4. Uncheck the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jonathan" wrote:

| Hello,
| I'm running WinXP Home (SP2). Whenever I reboot, the language toolbar
| appears in the task bar. I remove it but it shows up again when I reboot. Is
| there any way to keep it from reappearing?
|
| Thanks,
| Jonathan

Jonathan

I never would have figured that out!