how to set my computer up for to users

I am trying to set my dell up for 2 users on the same machine, My wife and I.
We recently got RoadRunner and to be honest is seems slower than dial up.
could this be a issue? How do I set up the computer for the best and most
efficent use.
1 answer Last reply
More about computer users

    I am assuming the internet connection is being slow and not the whole
    computer. The user accounts will not be the problem for a seemingly slow
    internet connection. If the connection seems slow you might want to call
    the cable company back out. It is very possible a slow internet connection
    could a problem with the local area... I have just resolved a similar
    problem after months of going back and forth with our own local provider.

    You might also post how you have your internet connection setup. For
    instance, if you are using wireless there could be some issues with that.

    Make sure you have Virus and Spyware scanners loaded and updated.

    --
    http://www.americantechie.com
    "lexmark x85 printer problems"
    <lexmarkx85printerproblems@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to set my dell up for 2 users on the same machine, My wife and
    >I.
    > We recently got RoadRunner and to be honest is seems slower than dial up.
    > could this be a issue? How do I set up the computer for the best and most
    > efficent use.

Dial Up Connection Computers Windows XP