FINAL FANTASY X CUSTOM MUSIC VIDEO *DELETED*

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW. Damn dude that simply kicked ass. I'm interested in the high res version, so if theres any way you can directly send it to me (over AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, etc) let me know. I've refered this to a few friends of mine at OSU who I'm sure would worship at your feet if they met you. Private message me if sending the high-res version is possible.

The holder of <i>this</i> pass is <b>exempt</b> from all forms of <font color=red>flaming</font color=red>.

D33

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2001
well the avi version is about 500 megs , like i'm talking ~5 megs per second with the original frames out of the PS2 DVD, so the resolution is much higher.
i'd love to send you the original, i am actually working on setting up my computer as an ftp server, so i'd no longer have to worry about size! hey by the way? are you a sudent at OSU???

D33

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2001
if you guys want i have the final fantasy 8 music video finished with the linkin park: "hybrid theory" song
let me know if you want me to post the wmv version of it all right?
enjoy!!

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Yea, let me know if you get the ftp up. Also, I am not an OSU student (I'm at Case Western Reserve University up in Cleveland), but I have many friends up there. Talk to ya l8ta.

The holder of <i>this</i> pass is <b>exempt</b> from all forms of <font color=red>flaming</font color=red>.