Batch files to create registry entries?

Hello,

I need to create a batch file to resolve a backup issue I'm having. I need
a batch file to run before and after backup to correct the issue between
Veritas and Backup Exec.

More about batch files create registry entries

    Type reg in help

    "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ebwm16wjFHA.2784@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need to create a batch file to resolve a backup issue I'm having. I need
    > a batch file to run before and after backup to correct the issue between
    > Veritas and Backup Exec.
    >
    > http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/275013.htm

    I thought you were being a wiseguy at first but thanks, you are right!

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    Type reg in help

    "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need to create a batch file to resolve a backup issue I'm having. I
    > need
    > a batch file to run before and after backup to correct the issue between
    > Veritas and Backup Exec.
    >
    > http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/275013.htm

Backup Registry Microsoft Windows XP