Add/Remove Programs is missing change/remove button

XP Pro v2002 SP2

"Change/Remove" button is missing for ALL installed programs. If I install
a new program, it appears, but for all apps installed previously - it is
gone.

Any ideas how to fix?

TIA
mister no

Some applications in Add/Remove Programs list are missing Change and Remove
buttons
http://www.winxptutor.com/arpbuttons.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:GVeEe.3075$6f.1273@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net,
mister no <michaeln09@mindspring.com> hunted and pecked:
> XP Pro v2002 SP2
>
> "Change/Remove" button is missing for ALL installed programs. If I
> install a new program, it appears, but for all apps installed previously
> - it is gone.
>
> Any ideas how to fix?
>
> TIA
> mister no

Kelly has a possible solution for this problem listed at her website.

Try line 337 at the website listed below.

Good luck!
--
http://www.americantechie.com