Ebay 150+ auctions Sci-fi, fantasy, Super Hero supplements..

Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2004 10:43:10 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

So far I am at a little over 160 auctions on Ebay on all sorts of
science fiction, fantasy, and super heroes modules, supplements,
rules, games, etc which will start ending on Thursday September 2nd.
Items for Traveller, GURPS, DC Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes, ICE,
Shadowrun, CAR WARS, etc. We have sold our house and will be moving in
about a month so I have to clean out the shelves. Just search by
seller under "marks_toys" and you will find them all. Everything is
starting so far at $2 or $3 for that auction. I hope to be adding
unpainted fantasy figures, packs, more fantasy items, and then
Historical items over the next couple of weeks. Take a look if
interested. Thanks!
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 1:26:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Mark,

Do you have any 15mm grenadier figs, or 15mm Martian Metals/RAFM
Traveller?

Thanks
"Bo"

!