I lost my "LEGAL" version of halo for pc.

I lost my "LEGAL" copy of Halo for pc, can anyone help me or give me a
link as to where I could get a free copy of this since I payed for it
already.
Thank You.

Hi,
"alex belandger" <alex.beland@operamail.com> wrote in message news:s2ujj116tni6462hjfm9eo9pooden4fosb@4ax.com...
|I lost my "LEGAL" copy of Halo for pc, can anyone help me or give me a
| link as to where I could get a free copy of this since I payed for it
| already.
| Thank You.

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more information: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms