One portion of a software program will not open.

I currently use a Hp 2410 All-in-one printer and have a problem with one
feature not functioning.

The Hp Director EXE, loads to the program file, shows as an icon on the
desktop; But will not open.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the complete orginal software package
several times , I have downloaded new software and also ordered a CD with all
the latest software and still have the problem.

Any suggestions?

Reboot into safemode and try to open the program there. Let us know what
happens.

--
http://www.americantechie.com

"Americantechie" wrote:

> Reboot into safemode and try to open the program there. Let us know what
> happens.
>
> --
> http://www.americantechie.com
>
> "Otis" <Otis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I currently use a Hp 2410 All-in-one printer and have a problem with one
> > feature not functioning.
> >
> > The Hp Director EXE, loads to the program file, shows as an icon on the
> > desktop; But will not open.
> >
> > I have uninstalled and reinstalled the complete orginal software package
> > several times , I have downloaded new software and also ordered a CD with
> > all
> > the latest software and still have the problem.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
>

> Thanks for the suggestion , I reboeted in the Safe Mode and had the same experience, The Hp director would not open.

I am still open to suggestions !!!