MN-500 - Can't access base station

Does anybody know how I can access the basestation?
I have been trying 192.168.2.1 in my browser. I have
tried every type of networking troubleshooting I know but
I can't access the base station.
Any ideas?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about access base station

    Are you using DHCP?
    If so, what ip is the computer getting.

    If it isn't in the 192.168.2.x/255.255.255.0 network, it won't be able to
    access it.

    Usually, if this happens, you aren't able to get an ip, and you get a
    169.x.x.x ip which is a APIPA network (i.e. it couldn't contact your DHCP
    server). In such a case, check your network cabling, or if you are using a
    wireless nic, make sure that encryption keys are correct and that mac
    filtering isn't enabled.

    Another thing to check
    In IE, goto Tools, Options
    Then the Connections tab
    then Lan settings
    Make sure everything is unchecked in that dialog box.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "JOSH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know how I can access the basestation?
    > I have been trying 192.168.2.1 in my browser. I have
    > tried every type of networking troubleshooting I know but
    > I can't access the base station.
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks.

    If it's in bridge mode, you need to reset it using the hole
    in the back -- all the settings will be lost, so make sure
    that it's not a problem in the connection between the
    computer and the router.

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking