Ral Partha's "Council of Wyrms" dragon miniatures

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Did Ral Partha ever put out a catalog with photos of their AD&D
"Council of Wyrms" line of dragon miniatures? http://solegends.com has
a text listing of the figures, but no photos:

11-576 Gold Dragon
11-577 Red Dragon
11-578 Bronze Dragon
11-579 Amethyst Dragon
11-580 Black Dragon
11-581 Topaz Dragon
11-582 Dracolich
11-583 Silver Dragon
11-584 Blue Dragon
11-585 Emerald Dragon
11-586 Green Dragon
11-587 Copper Dragon
11-588 Brass Dragon
11-589 Sapphire Dragon

Alternatively, does anyone have a web site with photos of these
figures? I've seen one here and one there, but never all of them in
one place...

bruce.sinclair@NOSPAMagresearch.NOTco.NOTnz (Bruce Sinclair) wrote in message news:<3Wj8d.6501$mZ2.583629@news02.tsnz.net>...
> I hesitate to say this ... but I might actually have an old catlog or 2 with
> those pictures in. No idea where they might be now tho ... how keen are you
> to get the piccies?

Oh, I probably wouldn't want to buy your catalogs from you if that's
what you were thinking... wouldn't want to part you from your things.
But if you could tell me what year that catalog is, then I'd know what
to look for when trolling eBay for sellers who *are* offering it for
sale. Even better, but probably too much of a hassle for you, would be
if you could scan the pages and post the images somewhere... :)

In article <a534e05b.0410041804.3e2a66d7@posting.google.com>, mister_sharkey@hotmail.com (Mister Sharkey) wrote:
>bruce.sinclair@NOSPAMagresearch.NOTco.NOTnz (Bruce Sinclair) wrote in message
>> I hesitate to say this ... but I might actually have an old catlog or 2 with
>> those pictures in. No idea where they might be now tho ... how keen are you
>> to get the piccies?
>
>Oh, I probably wouldn't want to buy your catalogs from you if that's
>what you were thinking... wouldn't want to part you from your things.

Nope ... wasn't thinking that :)

>But if you could tell me what year that catalog is, then I'd know what
>to look for when trolling eBay for sellers who *are* offering it for
>sale.

IIRC they are the sort of things that would much more likely get dumped.
IIRC, the piccies aren't that good.

> Even better, but probably too much of a hassle for you, would be
>if you could scan the pages and post the images somewhere... :)

Sorry, that aint gonna happen :) I could maybe copy them and send em to you.
... always assuming I can find em :)

Bruce

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
dying of nothing.

-Redd Foxx

(if there were any)

TRENDING THREADS