Copying pictures to CD

July 22, 2005 11:59:03 PM

I'm trying to copy pictures located in My Pictures. After I select the
folder that I want to copy, the Picture Task area doesn't come up so that I
can click Copy to CD. Any suggestions? Thanks

More about : copying pictures

July 23, 2005 12:19:39 AM

rm wrote:

> I'm trying to copy pictures located in My Pictures. After I select
> the folder that I want to copy, the Picture Task area doesn't come up
> so that I can click Copy to CD. Any suggestions? Thanks

1. Put a blank cd-r in the rewritable drive.
2. Open My Computer and double-click the icon for the cd-rw drive to
open a window.
3. Go to the My Pictures folder and open it. Select the items you wish
to burn to cd-r. Left-click and drag those selected files to the cd-rw
window.
4. On the left you will see a link to "Burn these files to cd". Click on
that link and follow the wizard.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

Bill
Try clicking on my computer and click on (D): drive then click copying.

!