Copying pictures to CD

I'm trying to copy pictures located in My Pictures. After I select the
folder that I want to copy, the Picture Task area doesn't come up so that I
can click Copy to CD. Any suggestions? Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about copying pictures

    rm wrote:

    > I'm trying to copy pictures located in My Pictures. After I select
    > the folder that I want to copy, the Picture Task area doesn't come up
    > so that I can click Copy to CD. Any suggestions? Thanks

    1. Put a blank cd-r in the rewritable drive.
    2. Open My Computer and double-click the icon for the cd-rw drive to
    open a window.
    3. Go to the My Pictures folder and open it. Select the items you wish
    to burn to cd-r. Left-click and drag those selected files to the cd-rw
    window.
    4. On the left you will see a link to "Burn these files to cd". Click on
    that link and follow the wizard.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Bill
    Try clicking on my computer and click on (D): drive then click copying.

    "rm" wrote:

    > I'm trying to copy pictures located in My Pictures. After I select the
    > folder that I want to copy, the Picture Task area doesn't come up so that I
    > can click Copy to CD. Any suggestions? Thanks

CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP