Organiser and Encripted Usernames and Passwords ect

G

Hi Folks ive been looking around and ,id need advise.
(btw in 4 weeks all going to calm down ill be free to every day help and be of service) finally free time coming.
ok
1. im looking for a good or Extra Good Computer Files Folder Ect Organizer.
If possible this Organizer would be awesome if it could work like Omni Page Functions when doing a search but more powerful (it would search in all possible files rars zips doc,excel ect) get the ideal >
,Meaning you can make a search it read all doc's files even Rars zips ect and finds all the Search you are doing a word alone example ( windows 7 registry cleaning , doing this search it would give you the results .
and 2 nd a Website usernames and password encrypted that keeps all you valuable site logins without making them saved in any browsers .Free nice but id wouldn't mind at paid for software (although i love to donate to Free Software developers :)
so
1. Computer Files Folder Ect Organizer (best if it can search in all possible data *>* Like Advanced Find and Replace 7 this IS a Software for the GODS ! TRY IT.
2. An Encrypted Username and Password Encrypted software but ,don't forget when i go on TechNet ex: this encrypted software will fill the usernames and passwords.

Wish You All Well

Time man
time passing fast hope i get suggestions .

PS once with these 2 great programs ,id also like to have a Privacy Software that make you InVisible to any traces of where when and how to went where ever on the Internet ,2012 its more then Time to be come Super careful

again Time Man

In anycase ill start on Monday to see what help i can bring to this Best WebSite Helping Community " that know what they talk about"

Cheers all

dobermann

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

For first no clue, never had need of that..... Indexing service turn on on Win7, dont know for all functionalities but most of them U get with that....
For second try KeePass (U can even use a file on USB stick as main login to get all other passwords. I use it or even better RoboForm. I have more trust in database located on PC then somewhere online.....