FujiFilm s602zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoppy

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2010
I recently bought this as a starter camera for photography, it came with no batteries so i bought a pack of 4 Double A Duracell + Batteries, I thought these would do the job, but after...3-4 hours of having the camera on and off it has no battery...any suggestions on what i can do :L

G

You need NimH (nickel metal hydride) rechargeable batteries. They long outlast regular batteries and actually don't cost that much more -- considering you can recharge them hundred of times. Obviously you have to buy a charger unit (often sold with batteries).

Especially look for ones made in Japan (sold under various brands including one of the Duracell ranges but I think made by Sanyo) as they arrive ready charged and preserve their charge longer when not in use.

Avoid NiCad (Nickel Cadmium) rechargeables as they just don't carry a charge like NiMH.

For the ultimate long life AA battery you need Lithium -- but these are expensive and cannot be recharged.

stoppy

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2010
My camera only takes NimH or alkaline, I've tried alkaline and they seem to not provide enough battery, but theres speculation on the internet that my camera has a fault and drains the batteries to fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS