An army of miniatures attacks you !

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc,can.uucp (More info?)

You are in your house, alone.

Suddenly and without warning, an army of miniatures attacks !

What do you do?

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

>You are in your house, alone.
>
>Suddenly and without warning, an army of miniatures attacks !
>
>What do you do?

Roll some dice and check for moral. If that fails just close my eyes and think
of England!

Gary Leitzell

Check out my web page at
www.members.aol.com/_ht_a/wgnetwork/minipage.index.html

"WGNetwork" <wgnetwork@aol.commojowork> wrote in message
> >You are in your house, alone.
> >
> >Suddenly and without warning, an army of miniatures attacks !
> >
> >What do you do?
> >

> Roll some dice and check for moral. If that fails just close my eyes and
think
> of England!

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm,
this England

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc,can.uucp (More info?)

Put on some heavy boots for the infantry & cavalry and perhaps a
flyswatter or tennis racket for the any flyers. Or just take a nap and
hope the mushrooms wear off.

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
> You are in your house, alone.
>
> Suddenly and without warning, an army of miniatures attacks !
>
> What do you do?

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Stop watching the Twilight Zone with the lights off.

EK

netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message news:<7666ed5f.0410262038.3c13128c@posting.google.com>...
> You are in your house, alone.
>
> Suddenly and without warning, an army of miniatures attacks !
>
> What do you do?

Laugh at them because they aren't painted.