Font Problem - Verdana

July 23, 2005 10:51:03 AM

For the past few weeks the Verdana font on my computer has been showing up
really small (smaller than normal) especially at size 1 (8px). I have tried
removing the font file in the font folder and reinstalling it but the problem
persists. can anyone give me any guidance?

More about : font problem verdana

July 23, 2005 11:05:03 AM

Are you using Verdana (Open font) or Verdana (TTF)?
Check out each one, they are both 12px by default.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"scott cackett" wrote:

> For the past few weeks the Verdana font on my computer has been showing up
> really small (smaller than normal) especially at size 1 (8px). I have tried
> removing the font file in the font folder and reinstalling it but the problem
> persists. can anyone give me any guidance?
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 11:08:01 AM

the font shows up really tiny on all web pages etc so it must be both that
are broken

!