Font Problem - Verdana

For the past few weeks the Verdana font on my computer has been showing up
really small (smaller than normal) especially at size 1 (8px). I have tried
removing the font file in the font folder and reinstalling it but the problem
persists. can anyone give me any guidance?
2 answers Last reply
More about font problem verdana

    Are you using Verdana (Open font) or Verdana (TTF)?
    Check out each one, they are both 12px by default.
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "scott cackett" wrote:

    > For the past few weeks the Verdana font on my computer has been showing up
    > really small (smaller than normal) especially at size 1 (8px). I have tried
    > removing the font file in the font folder and reinstalling it but the problem
    > persists. can anyone give me any guidance?

    the font shows up really tiny on all web pages etc so it must be both that
    are broken

    "Byte" wrote:

    > Are you using Verdana (Open font) or Verdana (TTF)?
    > Check out each one, they are both 12px by default.
    > --
    > Some days you're the windshield,
    > some days you're the bug.
    >

    > "scott cackett" wrote:
    >
    > > For the past few weeks the Verdana font on my computer has been showing up
    > > really small (smaller than normal) especially at size 1 (8px). I have tried
    > > removing the font file in the font folder and reinstalling it but the problem
    > > persists. can anyone give me any guidance?

Font Microsoft Computers Windows XP