MSCONFIG Error on startup

I used msconfig to trouble shoot a problem a week or so ago and I have now
returned it to the normal startup but each time the system reboots the
message shows up saying msconfig is running in the diagnotics mode, but it
you look at msconig it indicated that everything is in normal mode, Ive
checked each of the tabs and all check marks indicate a normal startup. One
other issue it looks as though when you attempt to make a change to the
configuration system now it doesn't recognize it and will still startup in
the normal mode and you still recieve the warning that you are starting up in
diagnositics mode.

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Put a check mark in the little box in the lower corner of the Diagnostics
Mode popup, after rebooting

Jon