Picaview Problem With WinXP Pro SP2

I recently installed SP2 over WinXP Pro SP1 and suddenly my Picaview
couldn't preview animated GIF files anymore when I right click them.
What is the matter? Could somebody help me please? Thanks in advance.

Juck

Try reinstalling "Picaview" or check with the programs tech support site
about SP2 compatibility issues and updates.

juck jones wrote:

> I recently installed SP2 over WinXP Pro SP1 and suddenly my Picaview
> couldn't preview animated GIF files anymore when I right click them.
> What is the matter? Could somebody help me please? Thanks in advance.
>
> Juck

Yes, it seems that the makers of the program have not seen fit to make
it compatible with WinXP Pro SP2.