Windows Close when i right click on 'Drive C' in My Computer

When i open my computer and right click on my 'C' Drive my system becomes
unstable until I allow it to send an error report and close the My Computer
window. If i go into Admin Tools > Computer Management > Storage > Disk
Management and then right click on the 'C Drive' the drop down box opens ok
but when I open Properties my event viewer application log shows this error.

Faulting application mmc.exe, version 5.1.2600.2180, faulting module
axshlex.dll, version 1.4.9.1024, fault address 0x00009b52.

Malke

Dodgë wrote:

> When i open my computer and right click on my 'C' Drive my system
> becomes unstable until I allow it to send an error report and close
> the My Computer window. If i go into Admin Tools > Computer Management
> > Storage > Disk Management and then right click on the 'C Drive' the
> drop down box opens ok but when I open Properties my event viewer
> application log shows this error.
>
> Faulting application mmc.exe, version 5.1.2600.2180, faulting module
> axshlex.dll, version 1.4.9.1024, fault address 0x00009b52.

Slow right-click and other issues -

Manage the context-menu entries for folders, drives and Namespace
objects - http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers -

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

Thanks Malke. I think i'm on track to sort this problem out.
Greatly Appreciated.